Points of Concern Regarding Transparency of Radiation Danger
Editor of End the Lie
- Were you aware that this company (TEPCO) has a history of cover ups?
- Whistleblower slams Japanese nuclear regulation, raises questions about the information we are getting.
- 3 GE engineers quit over the danger of these reactor designs known as the Mark 1
- Description of the EPA monitors, fixed stations monitor gamma and beta, deployable stations only detect gamma and cannot discriminate between the different energy of gamma radiation, nor the different isotopes
There are other types of radiation that are dangerous to health that ARE NOT being monitored:
There are other kinds as well like neutron radiation.
And notice the United States Government’s track record:
- History of US government hiding health risks of radiation and EPA lying about air quality at ground zero on 9/11
- Dr. Bertell on Three Mile Island cover-up
- EPA lying about air quality at ground zero, the same group we’re supposed to trust on accurate reporting of radiation
- Effects of depleted uranium usage, which the US military claims is totally harmless
I don’t know if I’m willing to expose myself to possibly internalizing alpha, beta, or any of the other particles because they can’t detect them or won’t release the information. Additionally it is worth nothing that none of the data is real time and the US government really cannot be trusted on the health risks of radiation or health risks in general. Keep in mind it takes 7 days for the radiation to get here, thus we won’t be hit by the really bad radiation until tomorrow and the coming week. Remember that the situation is still not totally under control and there is still radioactive particles leaking into the atmosphere. The only reactors they have totally under control at the moment are 5 and 6 which were never having a huge malfunction. Most news stations are showing old footage of the reactors or not covering it at all due to Libya.