Black men have joined the KKK

By Earnest Crim III

Contributing writer for End the Lie

I remember when I first learned about the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) as a child. They were portrayed to me as a villainous White posse that went around killing Blacks after slavery to “put them in their place.”

I had so much disdain for this crew of cowards, especially when I would go on to learn, by way of my own curiosity, that often times White politicians and businessmen held high positions in this heinous organization.

In fact, the famous silent film entitled “Birth of a Nation” (originally “The Clansman”) centered around not only the promotion of Blacks as an inferior race also the portrayal of the Klan as some sort of patriotic group coming to rescue Whites from the Black race.

The Klan often came across as a fairytale creation to me, which was meant to scare Blacks much like Santa Claus is used to scare children into behaving appropriately. Their comical clownish outfits and propensity to burn crosses seemed so outrageously hypocritical that you would just assume they were crafted creatively by a writer of fiction. (In fact, I recently discovered that there was in fact a book entitled “Superman vs. the KKK” that although seemingly fiction, was based on actual events. Click here for more info on that.)

Although often times depicted as a protagonists to the White community, the Klan was without a doubt the antagonist to the Black community. In reality, the Klan was the enemy all Americans and a hindrance to experiencing the “freedom” that was eloquently written about in the Declaration of Independence. The true protagonist, in contrast to these thugs, would be courageous heroes such as Ida B. Wells, Malcolm X (and his father) and Marcus Garvey, to name a few.

[Editor’s note: It was reported in 1922 that Marcus Garvey met with the Imperial Wizard of the KKK, Edward Clarke. In Negro World (September, 1923), Garvey wrote, “I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman, as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying about.”]

Fortunately, as time passed the efforts of these individuals would become exceedingly beneficial. Unfortunately, the Klan did not disintegrate the way we had hoped. See, the Klan does not exist aesthetically the same way they used to, but they still are an omnipresent force in Black neighborhoods nationwide.

The work of Black activists from the past did nothing more than cause the Klan to take a more tactical approach in their future proceedings. The new Klan’s resurrection had been imminent for a while and with the election of the first Black president it was no surprise that their presence made an immediate impact on the daily life of African Americans in urban areas.

One can assume that this amazing feat greatly infuriated them. How clever of them to then devise the tactical approach of continuing their malicious racial melee in the hometown of the president. Yet this time around they made the wise decision to go incognito. That tactic works significantly better than riding through Black neighborhoods in White sheets, I suppose.

The contemporary Klan is the reason that Chicago will probably amass 500 homicides by the end of the year. They are the reason that a seven-year-old named Heaven Sutton is dead. They are also the reason a ten-year-old child was shot while walking with her parents. Additionally, they are responsible for the 40-50 shootings that occur across Chicago every weekend.

This new and improved Klan has stymied the growth and development of the Black community far more than the Klan of the early 20th century.  Ida B. Wells would be disappointed. Nathan Bedford Forrest would be proud.

The new Grand Wizards are your local gangbangers and wannabe thugs who feel the best way to resolve a conflict is never by peacefully coming to a resolution through discussion. Rather, they believe the best way to resolve a conflict is through pulling a trigger and ending the life of another in hopes of ending the eternal internal hatred conflict they harbor.

The Black men who are members of this neo-Klan are cowards. They are a pejorative force that must be stopped immediately. They even sometimes commit these odious acts without receiving prison time as a penalty, similar to the original Klan.

The people who are being killed had the potential to become scientists, politicians and entrepreneurs. In fact, the Klan members who pull the trigger are just as adroit, but that potential will likely never materialize.

The original Klan operated off of self-hatred coupled with an insidious hatred for Black people. This neo-Klan operates off of self-hatred and an insidious hatred for Black people. What is the difference? As far as I’m concerned there is none.

“Someone should do something!” is a phrase that is often uttered repeatedly during traumatic times such as these. Why not make that “someone” you?

If you have kids please raise them correctly and give them the love and attention they need. If you don’t have kids, mentor someone in your community (Big Brothers Big Sisters is an option). We can all start with children like Lil’ Mouse. Let’s work together to make sure that all aspects of the Klan are affectively extinguished from our nation.

Ernest Crim III is a high school social studies teacher on the south side of Chicago. He is passionate about encouraging (and participating in) social, political and intellectual activism in and outside the classroom while concurrently devising innovative ways to inspire the youth through relevant historical narratives. Additionally, he is a self-educated wellness advocate and an aspiring personal trainer. He can be reached at [email protected] and/or on Twitter at TwoPercent_EC

Edited by End the Lie

Please support our work and help us start to pay contributors by doing your shopping through our Amazon link or check out some must-have products at our store.

Top Search Terms Used to Find This Page:

79 Responses to Black men have joined the KKK

1. infiltratedcountry July 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Let me get this story straight. Blacks started and run a white power clan but whites are responsible for all the crime and non moral activity in a mostly black city. Interesting thought pattern did you learn it at your black panther school? The one that blames whites for everything that has happened but claims to have created everything? Usually I like the stories on this site. But this is white hate. I agree that most whites are not racist even if they wear sheets. After all the KKK is a RELIGIOUS group that followed the popular belief of the people at the time. I have never seen the black panthers extend a hand of kindness. Although the hand of kindness that this story is putting forth is one that is a back hand that blames whites for all black failures in our civilization. The KKK believe that whites (not just jews) are the favored of the gods. Now how does that work in with this pathetic story?
    No this story is trash. The writer wanted to talk bad about whites and did so while hiding behind the word black. The panthers have made public death threats and offered bounties on both witnesses and elected officials. They need to be stopped. Not your fake black/white kkk. The panthers have attacked whites over the last year non stop. They are organized and nation wide. Here are some stories that you can google.

google each story
    The iowa state fair assaults 2011, 2010, 2009 unpunished beatings of an white on the street
    the wisconsin state fair assaults 2011
    The hundred of “flash mobs” that are organized.
    The Atlanta flash mobs were blacks beating whites and getting paid for it. They were hired by a company called “attack” This company posted in the paper and is funded by federal tax dollars.
    The Baltimore man over ST. Patrick’s day was dehumanized for the world to witness and one misdemeanor offense was handed out.
    The Virginia beach reporters that were beaten by a mob. Their paper would not publish and the police did not pursue.
    There were countless individuals last year like the 13 year old girl from Florida that was beaten on a public school bus by 7 blacks all the way to school. She was in seizures when they arrived. No “hate crime” enforced.
    Your government says that the “hate crime” is not to be pressed against blacks that beat whites.
    If you google “Classification of crimes committed against white people”
    You will see how it is clearly stated that “whites will use the law as a means to further suppress the minority.”
    Your government says that Laws are color dependent.
    Still your government U.S. citizen?
    This year we have finally received the first two white hate felonies but they were dropped for lesser charges. It is election year.
    Many more attacks have occurred over the last twelve months. It would take many pages to list them all. However none of them are mobs of whites attacking blacks. Nor has it ever been. Not in my lifetime or my parents or grandparents. However their has been one race to attack another race in this land. Not once. Not twice but ever 10 -20 years the blacks riot and murder whites without lawful pursuit from our government.
    I do not think we are better but we do not deserve to be beaten and then told we are the instigator because we are white. Thanks Earnest but no thanks. If you want to blame some one for something then blame the only group of people that attack others because they are racist black trash that think they are entitled to beat a white. Probably because of trash writing like yours

2. Ernest Crim July 7, 2012 at 6:02 AM

I think you misinterpreted the story brotha. Please reread it. Never did I blame whites for the current violence in Black areas. I said some Black men are killing other Blacks now like the KKK did in the past at high rates. My alliteration to them being in the klan is simply a metaphor.

• infiltratedcountry July 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM

The KKK never beat and killed blacks in high rates. Never in our history. Their was a few single individuals that claimed affiliation. That does not mean they acted as a whole. Not like the black panthers act like a whole.

3. infiltratedcountry July 7, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I was on patriotgaurd all day in the heat. I did miss the direction of the story. Thank you Ernest. I apologize for not reinforcing your story. I would like to write that today we have a group of people that think it is their right to beat any white and blame whites for their welfare. I have listed a few of the stories that will not gain national news attention. I am disappointed that a few blacks committing black on black crime is trumping the 1000+ whites that were assaulted and subjugated in the last 12 months for being white. I wish that some one would stop the open white hate racism that is sweeping our land. It seams that the more we bring our enemies to live with us, the worse we are treated in our own land.
    Did you know that they are now teaching in omaha schools that all whites are racist and will only hire whites? Here is a url about it

What is even more disgusting is that they are doing it on the governments dime and at the obummer administration directive. But no one cares that our children are being taught to hate us. They are being filled with lies about our great people so that our character will be broke and we will not stand. The schools teach policy of hate against whites not advancement in academics. I have issue.

• infiltratedcountry July 7, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Why am I awaiting moderation?

4. Ernest Crim July 7, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Your hatred for the black panthers is disturbing. They started only as a result of racism. They did not hate Whites. They sought to uplift their people and protect them and demand services from the government that weren’t being provided. It bothers me that you even bring them up with such angst when I never once mentioned them. How can you be an apologist for a hate group like the KKK that started out of pure hatred and racism? They started because they were mad slavery ended.

In regards to the KKK killing people have you ever heard of lynching? They weren’t responsible for all lynchings but they did contribute: http://www.chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html

This article is not even to demonize the Klan, their history speaks for itself. It’s to shed light on how Blacks are killing each other senselessly like hate groups and racist used to. Have a good day brotha.

• infiltratedcountry July 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Earnest you did not mention the racist organization the black panthers. That is the problem. You complain about blacks committing crimes by labeling them with a pro white organization that renounces violence. The black panthers attack whites, threaten public officials and witnesses to judicial matters. You call my words hate and I have not called for VIOLENCE in any fashion. I called for the end of white hate. Your white hate leading story has been exposed and now your labeling to try and gain ground. You have run out of ground so stop instead of back pedaling.
      Now as for the KKK. You have been lied to. Get over it. The Klan is not one. It is many small groups of oppressed whites through out the country. If you are going to write on an issue then you should represent truth. The KKK is more of an ideology rather than a single organization. You also have to take an oath to act only in self defense when joining and one of the many smaller groups. But enough explaining religions I do not believe in.
      I do have a problem with your white hate Earnest. If you have a problem with all the ways that black attack our society then write about it without calling in a cover of white hate.
      When the black panther president took office he did indeed end the FBI investigation of the black panthers. His policy even labeled them as peace officers, so to say. But in reality they attacked and killed whites. They have acted nationally in violence throughout our history. Always without government action. Your link goes to a site for pro-marixist. At least you are making the connection between the way the black panthers want to hate. They threaten our civil system all the time. Like the zimmerman case for one example.
      Keep to the truth. Readers on this website are too smart for rubbish like this story. Racists of any hate are not right.
      As for your statement about the beginning of the KKK, I must address. It is completely misleading. You are deep in the government illusion. Albert Pike would be a good place to start for you. The KKK original form was to stop the government forced care of criminals. Blacks have always been over 50 percent of crime. Just a fact. So it is easy to see the foot steps of government lies and misrepresentation on the matter.
      I do not hate anyone. I do not hate you or your nations. I have never been raised in hate. I am an natural united states citizen raised in beliefs of my land and people to accept all. We have been labeled with hate lately and subjugated to hate our people. They divide us with stories of hate to drive our good spirits against each other. It is so we do not gather together.
      Socialism is the death of freedom, Just for an after thought

5. Ernest Crim July 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for sharing that info on that senseless black on white crime. Its idiotic w/o a doubt. I didn’t see that post previously. I’m gonna do some reading into it…

6. Pingback: Blame the Testosterone

7. nina July 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Wow! It just gets better doesn’t it pffffft

8. CLK July 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

what world do you live in infiltratedcountry. The Klan kill numbers black men women and children during jim crow. No where and histroy did the black panthers ride around like tose cowards and burn and lynch white people. White privalge has you delusion on american history and the undocumeted and procuted murders of black amercains. F you and your white horse you rode on.
    Show some info on Black panther acting like the KKK.

• infiltratedcountry July 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

The chicago riots and all the crimes I already put in the list you did not read. Those were the racist black panthers beating and killing whites. The Black panthers have always called for the death of white children and women. You can see it on you tube. So I guess I am telling you to F off and the black horse you rode in on. You label me with hate I did not ever post. You are a racist black that is justifying your hate for whites and all the hate crimes with stories you learned in your white hate church right beside the fake leader. I list a dozen crimes of white hate and you list a the name of a law that ended segregation. Is that your one statement? Idiot. Segregation is not the same as physical assaults and crimes. You CLK are a white hating racist. There is no such thing as white privileged. That is a black panther theology. Punk live up to something instead of justifying why you think whites should be dehumanized for the color of their skin.

9. CLK July 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM

No your reverse racism does not work. And the President has never been part of the Black Panther. So wrong and you still have not quoted a source of the black panthers killing whites people. I you should be. KKK was not no little organization with a few members. Like I said show source. I know you don’t have one. white Guilt get life

10. CLK July 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM

There is a such thing as white privilege also. What you think this country was found upon. You need to listen to Tim Wise he ‘s white and let you know what you so blindly says do happen. Like calling the president a Black Panther please. Not even close, But i know what your are

• infiltratedcountry July 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM

There is no such thing as white privilege. It is a your way of condoning acts of violence against whites. Condoning special treatment because you are lazy. You are the racist child. My people are not racist and neither am I. You are. The fake leader sat beside black panthers in his church for over 20 years. Listening to black panther theologist cry for an end to the white people in the United States. His history speaks for itself. You justify racist crime all you want CLK. You know nothing of the KKK and are ignorant of the subject matter that you are commenting on. I do not hate you for hating my skin color but that is enough of you little thoughts. You are full of trash and flowing rubbish.

11. CLK July 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM

And not once did i called you anything with hate you did. First to get usually is guilt of truly what they say there not. I bet you got real made and said to yourself I’m not racist CLK is.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Forming sentences is something new to this little black racist

12. CLK July 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM

We still looking for the source of Black Panther starting riots killing white people source please. What you list is nothing about the Black Panther Party which has been disband for 30yrs

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM

already replied little thoughts.

13. CLK July 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Waiting on infiltratedcountry on his sources of the Black Panthers rioting and killing white people. All you can is call me rasicts, facts please.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Your waiting because you can not read

14. CLK July 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Mobs of whites attack blacks in your grandparents lifetime.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:18 AM

That is a fake video put out by your “non existent” black panthers.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM

All the crimes and physical assaults I listed are from the past few years. Not at all like your made up black panther video of almost a hundred years ago. That video does not dignify the crimes that those people committed nor does it mention the countless whites that received the same punishment. I commented on this stuff already. I wish you could read little thoughts

15. CLK July 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM

infiltratedcountry is just like coward make blanket racists statements and can’t back them up and run. COWARD!!!

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I listed many assaults you did not acknowledge little thoughts. I also mentioned the well known riots of your people. I also referred you to watch the you tube video of the black panthers calling for the death of all white women and children. Just cause you are too lazy to google does not make you right or even righteous. I commented on the black panthers threatening public officials and witnesses in the zimmerman case.
      According to your lies they have been disbanded for thirty years. I guess that was not them carrying baseball bats at the poll booths and threatening white voters? You are full of childishness. If you could read you would be enlightened.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 6:29 AM

CLK if you want to get personal then let us get together little boy. You are a coward behind a screen. I will meet you in the real world and kick your little white hating coward buuttee

16. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

This not personal your info was wrong. you said what you post was what the Black Panther did. Show article, book new report where it said black panther were rioting and killing whit people

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

If it is not personal then stop calling all white people racist. We are not. White privilege is a black panther theology. A racist theology. A hate inspiring theology based on a lie. One that groups and demeans an entire race. You are full of white hate words and do not even care.

17. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM

You name says it all infiltratedcountry. Who is inflitraing your country? Source please not That is not the Black Panthers you listed.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM

If you do not know who is infiltrating this country then it is you that does not belong here or you are simply ignorant with youth. Either way I will not spend the day with you any longer.

18. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM

So those were riots in 2010 and 2011 where is the article.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Google child and do your own research.

19. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I post a Documentry showing people like you who support the KKK like there were insignificant those new black panthers you talk about dont hold any power unlike people in the KKK.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

You posted a black panther documentary full of lies and falseness. You did so because you need a reason to hate whites. You have done nothing but justify hate for whites. You have not once acknowledged the thousands of people assaulted across our country in the last twelve months for being white. You have done nothing but hate. The lists are there if you can read.

20. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM

You still have know produce any source yet but your own listing fron Faux news

21. CLK July 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

You still looking

22. CLK July 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Still waiting for that source from Faux News, drudge report, or what ever right talking point.

23. CLK July 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Come on everyboby who infiltrating my country that dont look like me. Where is the source that is not yours. Once again let me help you Google Black Panthers who caused a riot and killed white people.

24. CLK July 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Waiting source please.
    I thought so. All you do is hurl insults but no facts.

• infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I have already replied. You are acting childish by repeating a question that has been answered. If you read and then google you will be doing something for your self to find information. Any one can change a pages words and then post a url to the altered sight. I am sorry MLK but I will not continue to converse with you since you can not read. Again justifying your white hate is not right child.

25. infiltratedcountry July 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I will leave you with this. Reread the posts.
    To the writer of this article: Thank you for daring to bring this matter to light. It is the only way to clear things up for the youth that is being lied to about everything. We have all been lied to about everything that has ever crossed our path. All to divide us so we do not gather against the oppressive force in power over the United States citizens.

26. CLK July 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I read the post you try to say the black panthers are no different then the KKK and that they started a riot and killed white people, but yet you have not provided documents

27. CLK July 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I can’t let discredit the Black Panthers of the late 60’s and 70’s as the same as the kkk. Once again show articles, books, link to some source. No on has lied about the Black Panther party excepet you.

• infiltratedcountry July 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM

You notice no one is backing you CLK? It is because you are a racist black panther that is justifying white hate. Your black panthers have led every race riot since 1919. They walk up and down the streets with weapons and in military clothing. They have instigated every confrontation that they are a part of. You are still justifying white hate and that makes you trash. Do your own research lazy boy. Grouping me with hate orginizations does not work little white hate racist boy. I have not called for violence or condoned violence of any sort against anyone. You have. You are white hating racist trash. You have done nothing but justify the white hate. You are scum with nothing to say. Get off welfare and do something for yourself. Do some research kid or shut up. You sound like a child yelling through a door because they were confronted with truth. You are racist trash.
      In our country violence is not acceptable on any level. It is not okay because you are black and the victim white. racist scum

28. CLK July 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Im just saying if you going to post something make sure its backed up with facts about a person or a organization you dont’t like. Then I want be post back saying you post is false information.

29. CLK July 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

And what you posted i did not see anything about black panthers you just said blacks committed those crimes not the black panthers so i read your post.

30. CLK July 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I have one question for you infiltratedcountry did you get that info from Strom front or the The Chicago Tribune about those incidents

31. infiltratedcountry July 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Wonder why whites cannot stand on street corners threatening the lives of a race? I mean the black do. They do it all the time. Wonder why there are no charges being handed out? It is against our laws. Wonder why they can attack and kill without attention of our judicial system. Why? Our government says that our laws are color dependent. They have lied to us in an effort to divide the people. They have laid foundations for blacks to feel entitled to assault and commit violent crimes against whites only. They have laid the foundation so whites will not gather to defend themselves. Whites cannot do what blacks do on any level. We cannot march our militia down the streets.
    We cannot rap the songs they write because of words that we are not “allowed” to say. Words they get paid to say.
    CLK there is so much more so why don’t you stop your little fingers from replying and do some research.

32. clk July 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Where is the post for black panthers rioting in 1968 Chicago and Detroit you are showing two different groups and still have not seen rioting in those videos. I’m talking about the real black panthers from the 60’s not the so call new panthers who numbers are meangliness

33. clk July 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM

You keep posting something by white groups trying to show this new black panther party as some threat to white people . Reall you can do better that that.

34. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Do you look at the videos you post

35. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:01 PM

That said looking to riot where is the riot

36. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM

That said looking to riot. Where is the riot not one. You still a racists you need to see this and learn about yourself.
    Riots what ever

37. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I gave you a whole documentary of white people destroying and killing a whole town of man women and children who were black, but you cant speak on that. You have no gave anything but doc to scare you white people to think some how this group is coming to get you.

38. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM

You sure like to take up for know hat groups KKK lover

39. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I just admit you don’t like black people or anybody who dont look like you in your country. Like I said your name says it all about you infiltratedcountry. Who infiltrated oh I know those dam blacks and Mexicans.
    What piece of work you are and your links weak.
    I’m waiting on that riot.

40. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Here is more of the group you support.

41. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I can post more atrocities of what whites have done in America then you can keep posting about the new black panthers.

42. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Go look at Tim Wise the respond back.

43. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Remember the post you sent had nothing to do with the riots in Chicago or Detroit those are the ones I want to see. You got homework.

44. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I’m waiting for those new black panther atrocities

45. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Looked at the videos again still didn’t see anything that resemble a riot.

46. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

And for you information Chicago riot happen after the death of Martin Luther King. Afterthey killed him thats when the black panthers formed in Oakland California

47. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM

You need to stop getting you info from white nationalist sites.

48. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Black panther was not formed in 1919 man you do hate blacks

49. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

And provide a source of those riots since 1919 with the black panther party. I gave you a video of whites burning down a whole town. List please. Don’t have one do you

50. clk July 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Do you read. where you live in the backwoods of Kentucky. Your History is so incorrect. Post anything you got and i will debunk it on those so called riots since 1919 .on.

51. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

All of your rhetoric comes from white nationalist sites. Tell me if i wrong. And show me links of black standing on the street corner threatening white people lives besides the one link in Louisianan

52. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

And you mad cause you can’t say nigga in your songs. You can if you want to no one is stopping you. You probably already listen music that spews hate to blacks

53. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

And your stats on black on white hate crimes false here is a link for you.

Of the 6,225 known offenders, 62.4 percent were white, 18.5 percent were black, and 7.3 percent were groups of individuals of various races. The race was unknown for 10.2 percent of offenders, and other races accounted for the remaining offenders.
    Get a life. I forgot you dont like facts you like MADE UP HISTROY like black panthers rioting since 1919.

54. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Now white people in America are being oppressed buy who its sure not black people. Tell me you feel oppressed by black people

55. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

You can’t walked down the street because some black is harassing you. You can’t get that job because that black won’t hire you, you get shot by a civilian black because you look like a criminal up to no good. I can go on on but you get the picture.
    P.S. oh Obama is taken your guns know that oppression.

56. clk July 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Am I oppressing you by calling out what you truly believe and are. All you is hurl the typical insult “You are a lazy white hating piece of trash wanting to cause hate”
    But you are the one ranting on what black people do and how bad they are, and don’t discuss what I post that are true facts.

I’m waiting coward !

57. Pandora Fate December 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM

That guy is an idiot. He must have forgot about the 4 girls killed by the Klan in a church bombing….what good Christian men. This is what finally had some retaliation that the Klan deserved. He just proves that when parents are related that anything can be justified. Only morons would imagine themselves being better through the amount of pigment in their skin.

58. asiawillnukeyouall July 14, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Sounds like your both racist. Firstly both the kkk and the Panthers kill the opposite race in hate crimes.

Secondly Obama isn’t the leader of Panthers.

The Panthers are run from Cuba. The government are puppets. The rich of the world want America to become so radicaLily racist you all kill each other in one go. The Panthers are the main group instigating it. I’m on neither side your all screwed. You don’t even appreciate life and hate is a serious illness and it’s a sin. That’s what I believe

Figure out the truth this way:
    Hell is real. Biggie smalls went to heaven. Panthers, Cuba.

59. bostonaut October 19, 2013 at 3:22 AM

They say ignorance breeds racism. After reading a number of the posted responses to this story, I have to say, you all are some of the most ignorant racists around.
    None of you have an accurate knowledge of US history. You’ve all cited individual incidents as “proof” of extended social trends, which any anthropologist will tell you is the single largest pitfall in social statistics. And some of your claims are simply ridiculous. Barrack Obama has NEVER had any affiliation with the Black Panther Party (or the New Black Panther Party). If any of you genuinely believe our president has ever been affiliated with the Black Panther Party you either suffer from an extremely low IQ or an extremely tenuous grasp of reality.
    Unfortunately, as all of the racists who have posted responses to this story have proven, the US is rife with deluded, uneducated, bigots of every race, color and ideology. And unfortunately, as social statisticians will further point out, a third of our population falls within the spectrum of “low-normal” intelligence on the normal curve. Why is this significant? Do a web-search for studies correlating racist ideologies with low IQ. By posting your racist views online, you are proclaiming to the world, “according to scientific research, I have a below average IQ!” (below the mean on the normal curve)
    The truly ironic thing, is that I’m trying to fix you by explaining to you what’s wrong with you, as I explain to you that what’s wrong with you is that you’re intelligence is too low for you to understand what’s wrong with you.
    So, carry on, I guess.

60. Sula Monde March 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Infiltrated,
    You have been infiltrated by an inversion complex. Your philosophy is upside down and inside out. Whites have had power inthe US. They have NOT stayed out of black neighborhoods, they have not stayed out of black homes, they have removed black kids from their families and taught those children to attack black society. Also whites have done this with Indians, and any other group which has not the power to prevent it. Telling the truth is not hatred, although it can be a nasty, unappealing truth about your group and maybe about YOU. Throwing it back at those who say it aloud does not make it a good fit on them. Blacks may imitate whites but that does not mean blacks were not enslaved by whites or that whites did not deliberately, meticulously SHAPE
    black society into what it has become at its worst. Believe me whites had to kill a lot of blacks for things to get this way.