Exclusive interview with Pamm Larry, founder of CA Prop. 37 GMO labeling effort
A very special End the Lie News Nugget with End the Lie and guest, Pamm Larry, the founder of the Prop 37 movement in California, discussing genetically engineered foods, our right to know, Prop 37 truths and myths, the Vote YES vs Vote NO campaigns and why a YES vote is so important to all of us in the US and across the world. Spend less than 30 minutes to arm yourselves with the information to support this initiative globally, showing the likes of Monsanto and others that we have the right to know what we are consuming.
Prop 37 is on the Nov. 6th ballot in CA and it’s passage will be pivotal in helping us eventually win the right for GMO labeling across the country. With only a few weeks left to go, they really need our help in this last push to get out FACTS against a disinfo campaign financed by behemoths such as Monsanto, Dow Chemical, BASF and other industry insiders. Let’s all stand up and do what we can to aid in a win for Prop 37. Working together, we have a chance to make history.
All material(s) used in this video that are not original or are under copyright are used under Fair Use under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.
Help Spread Alternative News
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
by End the Lie
End the Lie is an alternative news website founded with the goal of producing truthful news from a variety of perspectives. Original writing can be submitted to Admin (at) EndtheLie.com (please do not attach any files to your email).