Third Parties and the Election – End the Lie Radio Ep. 38
End the Lie Radio with first hour guests, Christina Tobin, co-moderator of the third party debates, founder and chair of The Free and Equal Elections Foundation, president and chief executive officer of Free and Equal, Inc., and board member of the Coalition for Free and Open Elections, and her publicist, Zak Carter, discussing third party candidates, third party debates, her history of activism, the sham of the two party system and legislation restricting ballot access. In hour two, Madison welcomes Drew Lamb, a third-party write-in candidate for Oregon State Senate, former Libertarian and owner of his own aquaponics farm, Pyramid Pure Foods, to discuss his thoughts on the coming election, Gary Johnson, the current political landscape and why food independence is a means to freedom. Don’t miss this very special episode full of information you won’t hear anywhere else. End the Lie Radio is live from 10:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST/7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST every Monday evening at http://UCY.TV/EndtheLie.
All material(s) used in this video that are not original or are under copyright are used under Fair Use under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.
Help Spread Alternative News
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
by End the Lie
End the Lie is an alternative news website founded with the goal of producing truthful news from a variety of perspectives. Original writing can be submitted to Admin (at) EndtheLie.com (please do not attach any files to your email).