Journalist harassed by Bloomberg security for asking gun control question
Oh the irony! This is what happens when a journalist asks a quite simple question about gun control to Michael Bloomberg, the mayor of New York City.
Of course Bloomberg, a strong advocate for gun control, is surrounded by no less than five armed guards but according to Bloomberg, everyone else in New York City should be unarmed.
The hypocrisy is simply astounding. Yet it gets even worse: Bloomberg’s guards then go out of their way to harass the individual who asked the question. They ask for his photo identification and later even ask for his date of birth.
Do you think this response is at all legitimate when Bloomberg was only asked if he too would follow his own gun control agenda?
The YouTube description reads:
Ever wonder how Mayor Bloomberg gets away with gun control lectures while he has his own security detail? Yeah, so did we. But don’t expect any answers from Bloomberg. Just expect harassment from his bodyguards.
Help Spread Alternative News
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
by End the Lie
End the Lie is an alternative news website founded with the goal of producing truthful news from a variety of perspectives. Original writing can be submitted to Admin (at) EndtheLie.com (please do not attach any files to your email).