The War on Humans
As hard as it is to believe, there is a segment of society, especially in developed Western countries, that considers the human race to essentially be a parasite.
This 31-minute documentary covers what can fairly be characterized as the “anti-human” movement and the various ways it is rearing its ugly head around the world.
Some of the examples shown in this documentary are downright absurd. Plant rights? Really? I was hoping they accidentally used an article from The Onion, but no, the Swiss government actually does recognize “plant dignity.”
From the YouTube description:
Are humans the enemy? Should pigs and peas have constitutional rights? The War on Humans is a 31-minute documentary that critiques growing efforts to disparage the value of humans in the name of saving the planet. The documentary investigates the views of anti-human activists who want to grant legal rights to animals, plants, and “Mother Earth,” and who want to reduce the human population by up to 90%. The video features Discovery Institute Senior Fellow Wesley J. Smith, author of a companion e-book with the same title.
What do you think? Are humans really the enemies of the planet? Should the human population really be reduced by up to 90% in the name of environmentalism? Let us know in the comments.
Help Spread Alternative News
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)