- MEMORANDUM FOR ALBERTO R. GONZALES
COUNSEL TO THE PRESIDENT – Re: Authority for Use of Military Force To Combat Terrorist Activities Within the United States – This is a legal assessment of using military in violation of posse comitatus within the United States against suspected terrorists. Full text.
- Full United States Army PSYOPS field manual – Almost five hundred pages detailing exactly how propaganda and fear are utilized to control opinion and dissent. Read this and know what is being used against you.
- National Security Study Memorandum 200 – prepared by Henry Kissinger on April 24th, 1974. This document reveals how Kissinger believes that the population of third-world countries or lesser developed countries is a national security threat to the United States. According to Kissinger, the growth of population in the third-world needs to be curbed and reduced. In other words this is a blueprint for genocide and eugenics prepared for top brass in the American government. Scary stuff.
- Echelon Report – Full – A report investigating Echelon, the ultra high-tech spy system that records all phone calls and analyses conversations for keywords.
- FEMA Nuclear War Survival (1985) – This booklet focuses on the ultimate disaster—nuclear attack. It discusses what individuals and families can do to improve their chances for survival in the event of a nuclear attack on the United States. Basic information is provided on the physical effects of a nuclear detonation, attack warning signals, and what to do before, during, and after an attack. Learn the details of a nuclear attack and the radiation patterns depending on weather and distance from the blast.
- Joint Chiefs of Staff memo regarding hijacking prevention protocol changes soon before 9/11 – Just three months before the 9/11 attacks, the procedure for dealing with hijackings within the United States was changed to delay NORAD’s response to allow the attacks to go forward. This helps to prove prior knowledge and complicity.
- FBI Projet Megiddo Files – The attached analysis, entitled PROJECT MEGIDDO, is an FBI strategic assessment of the potential for domestic terrorism in the United States undertaken in anticipation of or response to the arrival of the new millennium.This is the disturbing assessment that defines New World Order conspiracy theorists as possible domestic terrorists along with people who believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- The MIAC Report – This is the infamous document that describes how people who carry pocket versions of the Constitution as potential domestic terrorists. This is a must read to see how the government is seeking to destroy the Constitution along with our inalienable rights protected by it. This MIAC report also covers how people who oppose the private Federal Reserve that is bankrupting our country and enslaving us with debt or people who do not condone micro-chip implants are likely terrorists. Anyone who considers themselves a patriot or a concerned citizen must read this document.
- DHS Document on Rightwing “extremism” – In this document they say: “Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.” Quite interesting seeing as they broadly swipe most activists as hate groups and white supremacists, proving they seek to demonize people standing up for their right to free speech.